Software Engineer II Job
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Minnetonka, MN, US
Specifically, the Software Engineer II role will have impact through these responsibilities:
• Create and maintain the application architecture for the Jobs2Web platform, provide application architecture guidance to the development group and other Jobs2Web departments, and engage in hands-on development as required.
• Participate in a dynamic team environment, including frequent team feedback, collaboration, training and code review.
• Professionally communicate with our internal clients, including Client Services and Sales.
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience, with at least 3-5 years of application development experience required.
• Experience with Java required. Desired areas of expertise include:
-Java EE 6
• Experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade application architecture, including SOA and messaging systems is required
• Experience in SQL language and database technologies required.
• Application of OO principles and use of best practices in web development required, with a strong background in application architecture.
• ColdFusion MX experience desired, with experience using application frameworks and ColdFusion components.
• Exposure to Adobe Flex3 applications desired.
• Competent in use of HTML, XML, CSS, and AJAX technologies.
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is desired.
• Proficient in use of source control, defect management, and release management tools.
• Consistently demonstrates strong team and individual performance.
• Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are essential.
• Builds positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to the organization.
• Staffing/HR industry knowledge a plus.
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based applications. Although everyone seems to be talking about cloud computing solutions for business, we’ve been in the cloud from the beginning. We began our journey in Human Capital Management earning the distinction of the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution (BizX) Software. BizX delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. Fast forward to today -- now as part of SAP we are responsible for the SAP Cloud business and have become one of the largest and fastest-growing SaaS players in the industry – touching 15M + users, 3500+ customers, in 168 countries, 35 languages and serving 60 industries.
For the most comprehensive cloud computing portfolio in the market, SAP Cloud delivers mature business applications that drive collaboration across a business and connect to partners. There are over 20 applications and suites in the SAP Cloud designed to optimize and manage a company’s most critical assets – its people, money, customers, and suppliers. And for those who prefer to run their entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, we offer a suite that will surely meet your needs.
Our primary focus is on delivering beautiful products for our customers. When our customers win, we win. And we pride ourselves in delivering the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Are you ready? You are in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. We hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
We expect all of our talent to be leaders – no matter what your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
In turn, our commitment to all employees is to provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success.
See what it's like to work at SuccessFactors- check out this video! http://youtu.be/eZarfkN4hUo
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to email@example.com, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 20777
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segments: Developer, Engineer, Software Engineer, ERP, Social Media, Technology, Engineering, Marketing
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.