Sr Mobile QA Engineer Job
Date: Feb 28, 2014
Location Reston, VA, US
The Sr. QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the requirements are met. The position requires a minimum of 3 years of QA experience working with testing software applications. This position requires on hand experience with Cloud applications technical documentation, development and support, and an in-depth knowledge of the SDLC methodology. The incumbent should be familiar with UML modeling and object oriented designs. Candidate must be willing to thrive in a dynamic environment, with excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities. Furthermore, candidate should be detail-oriented, but should also understand the larger business problems that the software is addressing.
* Requirements modeling and functional analysis
* Writing, reviewing, and updating product test plans, test cases, and scenarios
* Understanding of UML modeling and OOD
* Installing and configuring test environments
* Cloud Application Testing, defect tracking, and reporting
* Reviewing of installation documentation
* Documenting product issues in tracking system.
* Diagnosing customer problems and testing product patches
* Implementing QA process and Enforcing QA policies
* Mentoring junior to mid-level Quality Engineers.
* Assume other duties as assigned
1. Three to five years working as a QA engineer in a software environment
2. Considerable experience analyzing requirements a must
3. Experience in producing testing documents and a deep knowledge of testing methodologies
4. Technical understanding of software components and architectures
5. Excellent communications skills
6. Strong Analytical, problem solving abilities and troubleshooting skills
7. Experience with automation frameworks and tools (preferred)
8. Degree in Computer Science or Information Management (preferred)
9. In depth knowledge of the SDLC Methodology
10. Experience in supporting a Learning Management System (Preferred)
11. Familiarity with Cloud Applications
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 24 million cloud application subscribers seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 4,000 customers in more than 177 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
For the most comprehensive cloud computing portfolio in the market, SAP Cloud delivers mature business applications that drive collaboration across a business and connect to partners. There are over 20 applications and suites in the SAP Cloud designed to optimize and manage a company’s most critical assets – its people, money, customers, and suppliers. And for those who prefer to run their entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, we offer a suite that will surely meet your needs.
Our primary focus is on delivering beautiful products for our customers. When our customers win, we win. And we pride ourselves in delivering the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Are you ready? You are in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. We hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
We expect all of our talent to be leaders – no matter what your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
In turn, our commitment to all employees is to provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success.
See what it's like to work at SuccessFactors- check out this video! http://youtu.be/eZarfkN4hUo
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Posting Notes: || Reston || Virginia (US-VA) || USA || Software-Quality Assurance || || SuccessFactors || Regular Full Time || 0 - 20% || || North America ||
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: ERP, Social Media, Cloud, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Marketing, Engineering
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field