Customer Success Manager Job
Date: Jul 22, 2014
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
About the Role:
The Customer Support Manager role is a client-facing resource for enterprise-level accounts delivering support account management. The role encompasses ongoing support/guidance, business strategy and transformation advice, and overall account portfolio management and oversight. As a customer advocate, the Customer Support Manager is the client’s Primary Point of Contact responsible for orchestrating all support activity within SuccessFactors to deliver a superior client experience. This role focuses on ongoing relationship-building and proactive account management activities, promoting overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and renewals. The role manages diverse, high profile and/or key accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers, understanding and responding to customer needs, and tracking account activity.
* Facilitate meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps.
* Engage cross-functional resources both internally and with customer organizations to solve problems.
* Effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities.
* Monitor quality of work and identify opportunities for continual improvement.
* Communicate effectively with customers both verbally and in writing.
* Seek out and embrace feedback, take on tough assignments to improve skills, keep knowledge and skills up-to-date and turn mistakes into learning opportunities.
* Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
* Meet customer expectations by anticipating and resolving their issues.
* Monitor customer interaction workspaces for customer feedback and opportunities for response.
* Provide occasional off-hours technical support by participating in the on-call schedule.
* Assist in knowledge transfer of administrative tasks between customer administrators and internal teams.
* Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues, collaborating with other departments as needed.
* Document issues in a CRM system and defects in bug-tracking tool.
* Collaborate with internal technical teams by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, troubleshooting tips and other actions that kaizen our product.
* Facilitate weekly case reviews, quarterly feature reviews, and annual Health Check presentations.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
You have a proven track record in successful account management. You are a proactive learner and creative problem solver who enjoys being in a fast-paced environment, and who enjoys interactions that lead to ultimate customer success and satisfaction. You have strong project and task-management skills, experience with networked enterprise information systems and have supported business applications. You focus on details, particularly with communication, follow-up and documentation. You delight in exceeding customer expectations.
This position requires the use and understanding of the following technologies:
* Solid understanding of enterprise software solutions or business application software
* Solid understanding of technologies including ASP, SaaS, XML, IT networking, APIs, Connectors
* Solid understanding of Internet technologies, web servers and web proxy servers
* Demonstrated analysis and problem solving expertise.
* Solid understanding of business processes and strategy.
* Ability to lead requirements-gathering sessions
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, working virtually with internal teams and customers
* Demonstrated analysis and problem solving expertise
* Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring)
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization
* Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
Account Management; Customer Service; Job Knowledge; Results Focused; Teamwork
Education and Experience:
* 3-5+ Years experience with named or dedicated accounts
* A 4-year degree or equivalent
Physical and Environmental requirements:
Standard office/home office environment. Heavy phone and computer usage.
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 24 million cloud application subscribers seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 4,000 customers in more than 177 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
For the most comprehensive cloud computing portfolio in the market, SAP Cloud delivers mature business applications that drive collaboration across a business and connect to partners. There are over 20 applications and suites in the SAP Cloud designed to optimize and manage a company’s most critical assets – its people, money, customers, and suppliers. And for those who prefer to run their entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, we offer a suite that will surely meet your needs.
Our primary focus is on delivering beautiful products for our customers. When our customers win, we win. And we pride ourselves in delivering the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Are you ready? You are in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. We hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
We expect all of our talent to be leaders – no matter what your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
In turn, our commitment to all employees is to provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success.
See what it's like to work at SuccessFactors- check out this video! http://youtu.be/eZarfkN4hUo
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Posting Notes: || Toronto || Ontario (CA-ON) || Canada || Customer Service and Support || || SuccessFactors || Regular Full Time || 0 - 20% || || North America ||
Job Segment: Manager, Business Process, Customer Service, Management
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field